Think you can do better….?
Are there elements of the Windows Phones OS you feel could be greatly improved if someone would just listen to your ideas? Well Microsoft are listening with a new app called Suggestion Box use it to see other users suggestions and add your own:
The Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box app allows you to provide feedback and make your voice heard to the teams building the Windows Phone application platform. Suggestions provided via the Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box forum and this app will be reviewed by the Windows Phone team, providing feedback to help with planning ideas and to better understand how customers are using Windows Phone.
– This app connects your Windows Phone to the Windows Phone Suggestion Box forum (http://windowsphone.uservoice.com)
– Suggest new capabilities and features
– Browse current suggestions (sortable by top ideas, hot ideas and new ideas)
– Comment on submitted suggestions
– Add up to three votes to suggestions
– Listed items and their rankings represent community interest in features, and does not represent an actual priority list for the product team
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.